Friday, May 29, 2009

One of my Creations!











Here are some of the cards I have made lately. We had a class and made these four cards. We had a lot of fun. Sorry for the glossy image front...I scanned them in their clear plastic envy. Next time I will be sure not to scan like that.
These cards use the Saleabration set Polka Dot Punches, the paper from Saleabration, and the scallop circle punch, full heart punch, and the five petal flower punch. Ink colors are Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Versamark. The border punch in the Live, Laugh and Love card is by EK Success. Thanks so much for looking.

5 comments:

  1. These are really pretty. I got this set and never used it, now I have too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelia,
    Great cards! I loved the sab products and had a lot of fun with them too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Angelia. Love your cards and your blog is taking shape. I may have to give these cards a try. See you on SCS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the SCS blog group! Your blog is looking good!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blog land Angelia!! I just got started also, and being a member of SUO Bloggers Group #8 is keeping me on track. By the way, I love your template choice for your blog (LOL, check mine out -- all great minds think alike?). Very cute cards!

    ReplyDelete